I take pride in making the process as simple, smooth and as economical as possible, at no additional cost to you.
I understand that buying a home is much more than just finding a property - it can be a process of complex transactions involving one of your most valuable assets. I can help you determine your buying power, assist with your property search, help you find the perfect home within your budget and desired location, and coordinate the details — from selection to negotiation through to the successful purchase of your home. You will receive a full-service, one-stop real estate experience that won’t cost you a penny more.
A sampling of the services that I provide all of my clients during the process of finding your home:
- Counseling Session - Conduct a counseling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan your property search.
- Professional Representation - I use skill, care and diligence in representing you in your home search and throughout the transaction.
- Financing Pre-Approval - If you require financing, I will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and increase your negotiating strength.
- Property Showing - Show you properties that meet the criteria that you have selected, presenting you properties as they debut or, when possible, before they appear on the open market.
- Negotiation Strategy - Assist you in preparing a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected.
- Offer Preparation - Prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms approved by you.
- Offer Presentation - Endeavor to present your purchase offer directly to the seller in the presence of the listing agent to enhance the possibility that your offer will be accepted.
- Contract to Closing - Monitor and inform you of the progress of your purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions, and manage the closing process.